Tuesday 29 October 2013

AN AFTERNOON AT 72 TATTOO

A couple of weeks ago my boyfriend Luke embarked on a cover up of an old tribal tattoo on his calf. Being obsessed with Japanese culture he opted for a Koi fish with a medley of coral and water to cover his entire lower leg. I went with him for his first session where he underwent an intense 5 hours!!!!

I have now been inspired to carry on with my tattoo collection and I'm happy to say I will be inked in the next few weeks with a Gibson Les Paul the length of my under arm! A tribute to my daddy as I will be marked with the image of his favourite guitar out of his collection.

Justin, the gentlemen tattooing my boyfriend is a truly talented artist and I cannot wait to show you all the final product! For the occasion I took my very furry cardigan out for a spin and my new trainers! Both purchased in the Dam.

Whilst in Justins 'office' I couldn't help but snap a few piccies of his personal artwork and his pretty impressive beard! Bring on Movember gents, we all love a little (or a lot of) facial hair!

I'm Wearing:

Jacket - Purchased in Amsterdam
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Nike, purchased in Denham

No comments:

Post a Comment