Tuesday 18 June 2013

CASA DOS MEUS AVóS













Hello world! I would like to introduce you to few snaps of my Grandparents house in Freixianda, Portugal! Truly a beautiful building with magnificent surroundings.

My Grandparents moved to Portugal 8 years ago and have never looked back! They live amongst the friendliest people you could ever wish to come across, and lets be honesty....the sun is a huge retirement bonus!

I travelled with my sister, mum, cousin and nephew for a nice relaxed 9 day break; post exams and pre full time work! Needless to say it was exactly what I needed. Those of you who know me personally will know how much my family means to me. Having lost both my natural parents 10 and 9 years ago I treasure every moment I have with the people who make up my world. 

Before I left England I decided I deserved a small treat from Reiss, which included this fabulous summer skirt! No wonder I am dancing....just look at it!!!!







T-SHIRT - TOPSHOP | SKIRT - REISS | WATCH - DANIEL WELLINGTON | SUNGLASSES - RAYBAN

No comments:

Post a Comment