Saturday 23 February 2013

RED LIPS AND WARM BODIES



This week I took a trip to the cinema on a little date with Luke Moody. We watched Warm Bodies and I must admit it was everything I wanted it to be and more. The story follows a zombie who falls in love with a human and slowly he looses his zombie characteristics and becomes more 'alive'. The film ends with testing the good of mankind, and is an all round feel good film. After the week I've had....an easy watch was much needed!!

Anyways, this is what I wore! I love baggy pants, hats and lipstick!!




COAT - TOPSHOP | T-SHIRT - H&M | PANTS - TOPSHOP | SHOES - H&M | HAT - H&M

6 comments:

  1. I'm seriously into your hat!
    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a hard worker, respect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to let you know you won the All Heart Award on Our Beauty Philosophy. You can find the post here: http://www.ourbeautyphilosophy.com/2013/02/8-blogs-that-won-all-heart-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bowler hat, such a gorgeous colour. I need to get down to H&M ASAP x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post + pictures! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. woweee that hat is dead cute! you look lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete