Wednesday 24 October 2012

LITTLE BLACK DRESS EVENT










This week me and my friend Katy Fox headed down to an event held by LittleBlackDress.co.uk.

The night was to promote their website and launch their own label, featuring their take on the 'Ultimate Little Black Dress'.

It was held at their photography studio in Manchester and featured a range products offered on their website. These included Mode Z leather handbags and rails of clothing by the likes of Rise Fashion, Gorgeous Couture and The Pretty Dress Company.

The space was airy and perfectly suited to the brands identity, I especially loved the funky furniture, sausage rolls and computers to allow guests to browse their online store. This is where I found THE bunny necklace, retailing at £110 for pure origami rabbit delight!! This is now being featured on my christmas list!!

Below are some shots of me and Katie! I love my new bunny jumper and Katie always has the most fantastic Jeffrey Campbell shoes!!!





JUMPER - TOPSHOP | SHIRT - H & M | SKIRT - HENRY HOLLAND | SHOES - OFFICE

2 comments:

  1. Awwww the cutest bunny jumper!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! I'm struggling trying not to wear it every single day! xx

    ReplyDelete