Saturday 29 September 2012

WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN









On our final day in Brussels me and Luke padded around the local shops in the centre of town and when the sun went down indulged in burgers and Belgian beer!! So I will leave you with a few of my favourite photographs from the day and night.

I must admit this post has had a large delay on being uploaded, I've had a terribly busy first week back at University. However as you will see in my next post I did make a few naughty purchases including a pair of bright blue ankle boots! I also spent a few pennies on a book on how to make my own clothes titled DIY Couture....watch this space!








2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing, especially those fit waffles! can't wait to see those boots and that book sounds awesome!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photography and quality :)

    http://juliajoyjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete